om time’s event policies
öm time event policies
Thank you for visiting öm time, we are thrilled to have you as a guest! The following guidelines have been developed to ensure that everyone is able to enjoy all of the events to the absolute fullest.
- Please pre-register in advance for any events that you wish to attend. This allows us to make sure both öm time and the presenter are prepared for the correct amount of attendees.
- On the day of the event please plan to arrive 15-20 minutes prior to the start time to allow time to get situated. We strive to start all of our events on time.
- If you have not pre-paid or pre-registered for the event we suggest that you arrive 30 minutes prior to the start time. It is also recommended that you email firstname.lastname@example.org to ensure available class openings.
- Please remember to turn off your cell phone during events and classes. This is a great time to “unplug” and enjoy your time.
- Please be sure to bring your own journaling or note taking supplies, including a writing utensil and journal! You never know when the muse to record will rise!
- During the each event there will be an öm time ambassador on site. If you need anything, please let the ambassador or om time instructor know.
We are always interested in hearing from you. If you have any feedback for us please email email@example.com.
If for some reason öm time must cancel the event, we will refund your deposit, apply it to the rescheduled event, or issue a store credit to you, immediately.
Please read carefully before you register for any event, as our cancellation policies are firm.
In order to support the container of the whole, we must stand behind the following policies… If a student needs to cancel his or her participation in an event the following options are available:
- For cancellations at least two weeks prior to the start of the event, the student can request an öm time studio credit for the amount paid less the any applicable deposit amount for the program. If this is a limited attendance program, credit is only available if the position can be filled prior to the program start date (This is includes all yoga teacher training programs and teacher development modules).
- For cancellations less that two weeks prior to the start of the event, the student may request an öm time studio credit for the amount paid less any deposit amount and a 20% change fee. This fee allows us to manage the fees involved with processing funds from hither to yon administratively through our own offices and the credit card or banking fees associated with producing credits on any level. If this is a limited attendance program, credit is only available if the position can be filled prior to the program start date (This is includes all yoga teacher training programs and teacher development modules)
- For cancellations 48 hours or less before an event, no refunds or om time credits are possible.
- All cancellation communication should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
öm time studio credit can be used towards yoga classes, events and teacher trainings.
om time Retreating Policy…
We recommend STRONGLY recommend purchasing travel insurance to protect your investment, should anything unexpected happen, such as illness, theft, emergency, etc.
www.travelsecure.com provides travel insurance.
We suggest you research a travel insurance company that suits your needs. We are in no way responsible for securing or purchasing travel insurance, nor are we endorsing any one travel insurance company.